Job Summary: Full-time research position in UTARI’s Biomedical Technologies Division assisting with research and development projects that include design and execution as well as supporting new grant/contract opportunities. Duties and responsibilities include design and develop devices for biomedical applications, system design and integration, testing of systems and devices, statistical analysis and design of experiments, grant/proposal writing, and supervising students and interns.
- MS or PhD in relevant engineering or science discipline
- Knowledge of statistical methods for data analysis, hypothesis testing, and design of experiments for clinical testing including: ANOVA, non-parametric methods, sample size estimation, and power analyses.
- Knowledge of biomedical device regulatory processes and standards including: Investigational Device Exemptions (IDE), FDA 510(k), ISO 10993 / USP Class IV testing, Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval processes.
- Technical writing experience relevant to winning competitive research grant proposals
- 3+ years’ experience with: CAD software, mathematical programming (MATLAB, Python, R, etc.)
Link to the full posting: https://uta.peopleadmin.com/postings/3874