Manager, Medical Affairs/ Medical Communications
Location: Irving, TX
Our client is seeking an experienced full-time Medical Affairs manager to work in functional areas of scientific publications, medical information and conference support. Desired skills include strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt and build scientific expertise in new therapeutic areas, organization with attention to detail. Required to understand and implement client procedures and quality standards.
- Develop content and/or oversee review of scientific materials alongside cross-functional team.
- Ensure writing is of high scientific and literary standards and meets objectives.
- Familiarize with literature in specific therapeutic areas to allow effective writing.
- Incorporate editorial comments and resolve queries after review process.
- Engage Key Opinion Leaders and clinical trial investigators who partner with the client to author publications.
- Maintain database of peer reviewed publications, meeting abstracts, posters and presentations
- Work includes:
- Medical Education materials (Advisory Boards, Speaker Programs, Slide Decks, etc.)
- Abstracts and articles
- Multimedia projects
- Speaker training materials
- Slide kits /Slide presentations
- Support management of medical information.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of medical information support materials.
- Communicate appropriate, quality and timely responses to requests for medical information when needed.
- Represent Company by actively attending and/or participating in medical congress, conferences and presentations.
- Attend scientific conferences to provide medical support and to staff medical information booth as assigned.
- Assist with the global congress plan, incorporating Arena attendee logistics, engagement plans, scientific presentations, booth content and coverage, scientific/competitive intelligence and congress summaries.
- Develop post-conference reports for internal stakeholders.
PhD degree highly preferred and the ability to travel as needed (approximately 10-20%).
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.