- This event has passed.
TCU: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
May 9, 2016 - May 13, 2016
- Full 5 day training on Six Sigma concepts
- Provided by TCU faculty
- Work on Six Sigma project during summer
- Attendance and participation during 5-day classroom training (Mon. – Fri., 8am – 5pm)
- Passing grade on certification exam
- Faculty mentor approval of project completion
- Non-TCU Students: $3,000/Person SVCC
- sponsor companies: $2,500/Person (Group rates possible for 3 or more from same Company)
- TCU Students and Alumni: $2,500/Person. Cost reduction for TCU Students and Alumni depending on class size.
Provided By: Dr. Tyson Browning
Sign-Up: Ms. Tracy Harris, TCU Supply and Value Chain Center (SVCC) Dan Rogers Hall 271, firstname.lastname@example.org 817-257-6581
Contact Info: T.Browning@tcu.edu
The Six Sigma certification is open to undergraduate and graduate students, alumni and community members.
- May 9, 2016
- May 13, 2016
- TCU – Neeley School of Business, Supply and Value Chain Center