- This event has passed.
November 5, 2015 @ 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
MedTechTX2015 is THE opportunity for entrepreneurs navigating the complex world of medical device and technology innovation. Learn best practices and prepare for the many subtle yet serious pitfalls along the path to revenue. Make valuable connections with panelists in our “Connecting Rooms” after each session and at the Happy Hour Social.
Speakers and topics were carefully chosen to provide you with the answers and guidance needed to ultimately capture your full market potential. This will not be a marathon session of powerpoint presentations–it’s experts and successful entrepreneurs who have already learned the tough lessons and are willing to share their stories.
Featuring eight panel discussions:
- Getting Started: The Concept/Validation Phase
- R&D and the Strategy for Development: R&D, Design Cycle, Packaging
- Intellectual Property Considerations: Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Testing/Clinical/Human Experience: Who are my end users?
- Manufacturing: How do I get from design to manufacturing in volume?
- RAQA: Regulatory Strategy / Where in the world do I go first?
- Fundraising: How do I make myself attractive to investors?
- The Path to Money – The Path to Revenue
Three distinguished keynote speakers:
- Hugh Forrest, Director, SXSW Interactive Festival
- Clay Johnston, MD, PhD, Dean, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas
- Nicholas Pachuda, Worldwide Vice President Orthopedic Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
- November 5, 2015
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Texas State SBDC
- (512) 610-0996