- This event has passed.
Inventing in Universities & Partnering with Entrepreneurs
November 4, 2015 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tech Forth Worth and UNT Health Science Center presents
Intellectual Property Symposium,
“Inventing in Universities & Partnering with Entrepreneurs”
Key topics to be covered:
- Patenting – what inventors and entrepreneurs need to know
- Industry-University Partnering in a Collaborative Environment
- Entrepreneuring: Commercialization of Intellectual Property
Who should attend?
- University faculty, post docs, student inventors
- Entrepreneurs developing life science companies
- Investors and others interested in life science commercialization
Continental Breakfast will be provided.
RSVP required – firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 735-5147
This symposium is for FREE
- November 4, 2015
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- TECH Fort Worth