- This event has passed.
Intellectual Property Symposium: Inventing in Universities & Partnering with Entrepreneurs
November 13, 2015 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tech Forth Worth and UNT Health Science presents,
Intellectual Property Symposium,
“Inventing in Universities & Partnering with Entrepreneurs”
Key topics to be covered:
- Patenting – what inventors and entrepreneurs need to know
- Industry-University Partnering in a Collaborative Environment
- Entrepreneuring: Commercialization of Intellectual Property
Who should attend?
- University faculty, post docs, student inventors
- Entrepreneurs developing life science companies
- Investors and others interested in life science commercialization
Continental breakfast will be provided.
Attending this event is for FREE but
RSVP is required – firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 735-5147
- November 13, 2015
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- TECH Fort Worth