- This event has passed.
BioNorthTX – iC3 Life Science Summit
September 30, 2015
What is the 1st Annual BioNorthTX iC3 Life Sciences Summit?
The iC3 Life Sciences Summit is an annual event aimed at showcasing the Innovation, Collaboration, Capital Formation & Commercialization efforts leading to North Texas becoming the 3rd “coast for life sciences in the US.
The 2015 BioNorthTX iC3 Life Science Summit provides life science company executives (biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical), academic professionals, investors, and industry support organizations an opportunity to meet in one place during the course of the region?s largest annual conference. The goal of the Summit is to create opportunities for networking, collaboration, education, partnering, and elevating awareness to the rich resources and technology innovations in the region.
Showcasing the North Texas region?s assets including academic research, companies, and resources available making North Texas a leading life science market
Bringing together all parties involved in the financing of life science companies and commercialization of life science products
Demonstrating the potential for North Texas to become a leading cluster in bioscience innovation and a sought after place to work and live
How will we engage attendees to achieve these goals?
- Breakfast Keynote – National/State/Regional address of the biotechnology industry ? The Honorable Jim Greenwood, CEO of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), Washington, DC; Tom Kowalski, President of the Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute (THBI), Austin, TX, and Dr. Dennis Stone, CSO & Director of Remeditex, Dallas, TX
- North Texas company CEO panel – Key Opinion Leaders speak on their company?s operational strategies and success
- North Texas Research Organizations Showcase ? presentations by the leading research organizations and incubators on the resources they bring to the industry
- Luncheon Keynote ? Alan May, Founder of Life Science Angels, Inc. Sunnyvale, CA
- Financing Strategies Panel ? North Texas entrepreneurs speak about their financing strategies and success
- Investing in Life Science Companies Panel ? Life science investors speak about the Good, the Bad & the Ugly of investing in a life science company
- Where’s the Talent? Post docs, job seekers, and experts looking for opportunities will have special recognition so that companies can find the local talent attending the meeting
- Strategic partners exhibits
- Cocktail reception
Who attends the BioNorthTX iC3 Life Sciences Summit?
- Emerging companies
- Established life science, biopharma, pharma, and healthcare companies
- Academic research institution innovators and leaders
- Strategic partners and business development executives
- Vendor partners
- Investors of all types
- Individuals interested in meeting new companies and being plugged in to the
- North Texas life science industry
- Talent interested in networking for potential new positions in the area
The iC3 Summit cannot be held without the generous support of members and sponsors. As a newly formed non-profit, we rely on this support and offer several levels of opportunities to participate. For more information, email email@example.com.
- September 30, 2015
- Event Tags:
- dallas, Fort Worth
- BioNorth TX
- Marriot Las Colinas
223 W Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75039 United States + Google Map