- This event has passed.
BIOMEDevice San Jose
December 2, 2015 @ 9:00 AM - December 3, 2015 @ 4:00 PM
Join top innovators, designers, and engineers driving the future of medtech.
Meet with more than 300 Medtech Suppliers:
- Discover cutting-edge technologies in adhesives, micro sensors, energy storage, security, and flexible electronics, and more that will aid in the development of your next device
- Explore the new Innovation Zone with innovative technologies related to prototyping, mobile health, and do-it-yourself medical devices
- Make new connections at the exclusive Speed Networking event
- Watch the 2015 IPSO challenge live– featuring the top-rated IoT devices of the year
Learn from more than 40 industry experts:
- Discover best-practices related to the development of clinical grade wireless devices over two days of wireless medical device design conference education
- Get hands-on workshop experience with design strategies that will revolutionize your project approach
- Learn how to get funding for your Start Up and practice your pitch with a panel of investors
- Learn how to build your wearables and IoT business at our Designers of Things conference
Network with more than 3000 Decision Makers:
- Top attending companies include medtech industry heavyweights Abbott, Boston Scientific, Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, Siemens, and Stryker
- 83% of attendees are directly involved in one or more phases of the design cycle
- 93% are from California, which has the highest employment of medical device and biopharmaceutical employees in the U.S.
- #1 Attendee Objective is to identify and source potential suppliers and partners
Register here and see the latest medtech innovations for over two days…