- Pitch your idea to a panel of experts: Submit your proposal for the COMS Young Technology Award Contest and Boot Camp.
- Gain insight on how to bring your products to market, find new customers, or the perfect development partner.
- Learn from entrepreneurial leaders in the field who will present case studies, offer guidance, and discuss the latest trends.
- Present your work to an audience of leaders in business and technology in the Student Poster Competition.
- Meet with researchers, entrepreneurs, and investors from every sector in an atmosphere designed for business development.
- This event has passed.
ASME and MANCEF COMS Conference
August 28, 2016 - August 31, 2016
COMS 2016 is a joint conference between ASME and MANCEF designed to bring the latest information on micro and nanotechnology transfer, manufacturing processes, facilities, infrastructure, investment, applications and markets. Regulatory issues, social implications, education and workforce development also will be covered.
Click here for full event details and registration. Registration
- August 28, 2016
- August 31, 2016
- JW Marriott Houston
5150 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056 United States + Google Map
- (713) 961-1500