- This event has passed.
American Heart Association’s Scientific Sessions
November 7, 2015 @ 8:00 AM - November 11, 2015 @ 11:00 AM
The American Heart Association’s Scientific Sessions has the best science and is the leading cardiovascular conference for basic, translational, clinical and population science, in the United States.
Scientific Sessions attracts nearly 18,000 attendees, with a global presence from more than 100 countries. In addition to 1.5 million medical professionals who participated virtually in lectures and discussions about basic, translational, clinical and population science.
Programming is designed to improve patient care by communicating the most timely and significant advances in basic, clinical, translational and population health research, spanning the full spectrum of cardiovascular disease from a variety of perspectives, from prevention, through diagnosis and through treatment. Sessions includes five days of comprehensive, unparalleled education through more than 5,000 presentations, with 1,000 invited faculty, and 4,000 abstract presentations; all from the world’s leaders in cardiovascular disease. It also includes more than 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest cardiovascular technology and resources.
More Programming Highlights:
- 30 Programming Tracks
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trials including the newly added SPRINT trial results
- Genomics Boot Camps on Saturday and Sunday. RSVP during registration.
- 2015 Guidelines Instructor Conference — Your first opportunity to receive your required Guidelines Instructor update
- More joint session programming offered than any other year! View the full list of Joint Sessions available at Scientific Sessions.
Lead the way to discovery in the fight against cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- November 7, 2015 @ 8:00 AM
- November 11, 2015 @ 11:00 AM
- American Heart Association
- Orange County Convention Center West Building
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819 United States + Google Map