- This event has passed.
6th Ubiquitin Research and Drug Discovery
February 29, 2016 @ 7:00 AM - March 1, 2016 @ 12:20 PM
We are pleased to invite you to GTCbio’s 6th Ubiquitin Research & Drug Discovery Conference, which will take place February 29 – March 1, 2016 in San Diego, CA. This conference will provide a forum for researchers from industry and academia to learn about recent advances in basic science and drugs that target the ubiquitin/proteasome system. Hot topics such as autophagy in cancer, developments with deubiquitinating enzymes, and novel drug targets in the ubiquitin system will be covered.
Please join us not only for updates on the latest scientific research, but also for networking sessions between colleagues from both industry and academia in order to get the most comprehensive exchange of ideas.
- Advances in Ubiquitin-like Modifications
- Ubiquitin Pathways in Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Ubiquitin Proteasome System & Oncology
- Autophagy in Cancer & Metabolic Diseases
- Novel Drug Targets in the Ubiquitin System
- Deubiquitinating Enzymes as Drug Targets
Lunch will be provided on the last day of the conference.
- February 29, 2016 @ 7:00 AM
- March 1, 2016 @ 12:20 PM
- San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92037 United States + Google Map