- This event has passed.
3rd Protein-Protein Interaction Conference
October 22, 2015 @ 7:00 AM - October 23, 2015 @ 1:30 PM
The relatively new field of protein-protein interaction (PPI) is experiencing a fantastic growth in the field of drug discovery. The key concepts of PPI are to understand how proteins interact, why inhibiting protein-protein interaction is beneficial, and how to identify molecules that block the protein-protein interactions so that treatment strategies can be formulated.
GTCbio’s upcoming 3rd Protein-Protein Interaction Conference is to be held on October 22-23, 2015in Boston, MA. This conference will have sessions that cover novel techniques, new algorithms and databases for PPIs, and potential druggable sites for disrupting protein-protein interactions. Attendees will gain an enhanced understanding of the molecular basis and inhibitor design of peptide and protein aggregation. In addition, attendees will obtain insights into the latest use of PPIs in the area of cancer research. Join this multi-disciplinary forum and network with colleagues from industry and academia to discuss the methods and tools that will ensure the most efficient and accurate optimization of protein-protein interaction.
- Protein-Protein Interactions: Drug Target Discovery & Drug Design
- Protein-Protein Interactions in High Concentration Solutions
- Protein-Protein Interactions & Cancer
- Modulating Protein-Protein Interactions
- Theory & Computation
- Innovative Computational Approaches & Technologies
- Biophysical Studies of Protein – Protein Interactions
Lunch will be provided by GTCbio.
- October 22, 2015 @ 7:00 AM
- October 23, 2015 @ 1:30 PM
- Hyatt Boston Harbor
101 Harborside Drive
Boston, MA United States + Google Map