- This event has passed.
14th Cytokines & Inflammation Conference
January 25, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - January 26, 2016 @ 12:35 PM
Over the years, GTCbio’s 14th Cytokines & Inflammation Conference has become an established meeting point for academic scientists, industry clinical developers, and government researchers to discuss complementary approaches in the field of cytokine biology. The 14th annual edition of this meeting will take place on January 25-26, 2016 in San Diego, CA, so mark your calendars and save the date!
Some focused topics we will discuss include developments in the therapeutic application of cytokines and proposal of new targets, the complex relationship between the immune system and microbes in the homeostasis of mucosal tissues, novel means to modulate immune pathways to promote anti-tumor activity, and many more.
Session topics include:
- Host-Microbe Interactions
- Metabolic Regulation of Immunity and Inflammation
- Targeting Cytokines for Therapeutic Interventions
- Joint Session with 3rd Allergy, Asthma, & COPD: Innate Immunity in Airways Disease
Register here for not only presentations on the latest research, but networking sessions where you will meet and collaborate with fellow researchers on the future of cytokines research.
- January 25, 2016 @ 8:00 AM
- January 26, 2016 @ 12:35 PM
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109 United States + Google Map